Wednesday, October 8, 2008

US Weekly does NOT mean You and I Weekly

Song of the Hour: What Chu Think Bout That?-PussyCat Dolls

I live in the Bronx and work in Manhattan...and DO NOT take public transportation... I take Metro North, and I aint gonna be all high and mighty, I rode the Iron Horse for YEARS but I now make a whole lot more money and can afford to take Metro North. Either way today I had to go to BK, so I had to take the F Train...packed sardines...like OD; I forgot how packed these trains get. Iight bet, throw the I-Pod on, take a seat, and pulled out my US Weekly mag (with cha girl Leighton M. on the cover lookin beautiful as always). Shortie next to me literally was leaning over me to see the magazine....and that shit IRKED me! Literally head tilted reading over my shoulder...I did not buy a magazine to share with your cheap ass...smh and she got mad when I closed the magazine and put it away...





In unrelated News,, Me, C, J, and Monica have been dubbed the Mean Girls of NML...Oh.Well.



Halloween is around the corner and I gotta go costume shopping...any ideas?



Yours Till the Kitchen Sinks,

T

No comments: