Tuesday, December 30, 2008

ACCESS DENIED!

2009, Saving for 2011...that's the only thing I'm worried about in 2009!

To my stalkers, No you can't be a "follower" of my blog, No, I will NOT let you comment (I can control comments left because of you) or ne.one else for that matter this blog isn't for everyone else and their opinion of me and my comments, you went as far as hitting me up on MySpace...classy....smh. Let this be the only shine you get on my blog....like ever.

I have a friend who is what some may think as the perfect Wifey, she cooks, cleans, spends guap she doesn't have on him, wears all this kinky shit behind closed doors....alll that. Yet we as her friends, don't really think her dude is as in love with her as she is with him. They only been together like 9 months. She was G'd thinking she was getting a ring for Xmas WRONG. Instead he got her a fake ass braclet. She wants to meet his family (he has met hers several times) he keeps coming up with excuses as to why not to bring her ass home. She spent 400 dollars on concert tickets, only for him to tell her "This isn't that close". Dude is just an ass but she's a bigger one for not seeing he is an ass. So yes I took my ranting to the blog, because if I tell her how dumb she looks I'll justr be considered "MEAN"...I'd rather be MEAN, then being played out.

THROWBACK PICTURE OF THE WEEK:



5 YEARS AGO TO THE MONTH....OUTTA CONTROL!

No comments: