Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Random thoughts from 875 Third Ave

I have not been on this site since October...that's just outta Control!.

I think that I should have a lot more to say then, Xmas Shopping is becoming a task and no longer fun. I have been thinking of a vacation with the better half, rather then a gift exchange but we shall see.

I am on better, if not good terms with Raldy, I think it has a lot to do with the fact that I hold grudges, Nel used to mention her name and I'd spazz, now I'm cool with it. I'm actually buying her an XMas gift...oh the horror.

My Baby is getting SOOOO Big!! he is amazing! everything he does is amazing to watch!

with all this said:

I'm Out!



look at my baby makin my faces!!!!


oh and here is my pic with nkotb....hateeeeeeee on ittttttt:


No comments: