Thursday, February 19, 2009

Stands on Bars, and Pops on Tables, showin her Designer Labels, you ask her why she's so Unstable..it's that she just don't give a....

Spring is in the air, I can feel it! Winter's gotta go...I need to rock the new shoes I got!

This Saturday is my grandparents 50th Wedding anniversary and they are renewing their vows. I can't wait to be that old and still in love with the same person.

This Sunday is Enryu's presenting in the Church...which I can't wait for...mi gordo~!

I had such a good Valentine's Day...we had dinner at Che' Jenni's in Queens lol...then off to wait in the cold for Candice and her......FIANCEE!!! Yes u read correctly! She deserves to be happy and I hope they last!

I was thinking of my weekends when I was like 21 to about 24 and I think I clubbed FAR TOO MUCH. Every weekend a new outfit, cabfare, drinks,...it was expensive and stressful. I do it from time to time now, but it's not the same...shit has changed I'm 25 in a club with a 21 year old actin foolish...it's become played out....I dunno just my thoughts...I asked some pple...and most agree...while others are 30+ still clubbin like they 22!

And my last random thought of the day is:

Why are dudes STILL rockin skinnier jeans then bitches?!

unbelievable!

No comments: