Tuesday, February 10, 2009

this is my "Formal Invite" to NOT watch this show

Ray J...ok fine, he's attractive...but dude is dumb as a box of rocks, and his lame ass show is even dumber!

I met Kim before the video had even dropped, and she was still dating Ray J...crazy I know, but I can see them as a really nice looking couple (with some damn clothes on).

The show is actually sort of boring. He seems so fake....at least with Chance, Real, NY, and all them other VH1 hoes, they came off like they was looking for love...Ray J's lookin for a jump off, yet as I talk all this ish, you know I DVR that ish right?...Sidebar..JoJo aka Cocktail might seem familiar to you..she was on Oxygen's Bad Girls Club season 1.




I HATE Tmobile....I'll repeat, I HATE TMOBILE. I have had every Sidekick since the II, and they keep getting worse...I know I know, then why do I buy them...simple I like the keypad, I can't be typing text messages on something w/out a full keypad...But I now need a new phone...ne ideas?

No comments: